Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fairytales...

This is a finished illustration for the fairytale book I'm working on. I'm pleased with the result, especially considering I have only one day for each illustration. This Illustration is for the fairytale: 'The story of a boy who went forth to learn fear.' In this scene, he spends the night in a castle, Not afraid at all of the monsters and ghosts there. Instead, he falls asleep...

Typography for the stories will be placed into the illustrations, which explains the big black area at the left side of the illustration.

5 comments:

Pradnya Malandkar said...

this is beautiful :)

Stuart said...

Awesome. How many days in a row are you making one of these?

Unknown said...

32 days... I'm about halfways now...

Gabby Zapata said...

Wow! This is great! Can't wait to see more :)!

Nicholas Hong said...

huge monster, I love it! :)